Monday, February 7, 2011

Muhibbah Malaysian Monday Round Up No.7 And A Very Special Birthday Gift





It is the 7th round up of MMM and what a delight to see so many old and new friends taking part in our little event. Thanks for all the wonderful entries and we are looking forward to more delicious treats from you this month. Please head over to my friend Shaz's blog, Test With A Skewer to check out all the fabulous dishes on offer. 
I will be hosting the March event so please send all your entries to sureshchong@yahoo.com. For more informations about MMM please click Here.
P.S We are still without internet connection but I will be getting a prepaid account sometime this week.



Apart from a very memorable night out, my dearest friend aka the other tummy has also given me this wonderful birthday present. Thank you!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, sweet Suresh! May many more happy returns. Hope you will have a great day. And also wishing a very Happy Chinese New Year. 恭喜恭喜!
    Best wishes,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your bday today?Happy bday my dear Tummy.Semoga panjang umur,sihat walafiat dan tezeki yang berganda ganda dan teruskan dgn berblog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Shaz's so awesome!!

    Happy Birthday, Suresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! That is awesome. Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo, happy birthday!! And I have green eyes. What a great present :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful gift! Happy birthday - may it be grand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Suresh! I know your excited about the new camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Suresh. I'm green with envy, eyeing your birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  9. belated happi bday, dear!
    btw, i wanna be ur fd's fd! Intro me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice present!! Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia

linkwithin