Monday, October 3, 2011

Muhibbah Malaysian Monday Roundup No.15



It was an unplanned hiatus but a much needed one for me. I would love to thank all my friends and readers who had emailed me to check on my well being during my absence.

Regular posting is now resumed but lets start with yet another fabulous MMM round up at my friend Sharon's blog - Test With Skewer

I will be hosting the October event, please send all entries to sureshchong@yahoo.com. To find out more about MMM and on how to enter simply click HERE.

P.S recipe for nam prik phao will be emailed to you within the next few days. 

2 comments:

  1. good to know that everything's fine and that you'll be back (: will be participating for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stunned by the array of delicacies that too from my favourite cuisine.. Loved it..
    Glad to have stumbled upon your lovely space..
    I love this event , don't know how I missed it for so many months..
    Will surely take part this month..
    Happy to follow u for regular updates.. Happy hosting
    Reva

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia

linkwithin